If you’ve been following me on social media, you’re no doubt aware that The Great Canadian Bucket List continues to grow. New one-of-a-kind experiences keep popping up, while I continue to traverse the country in search of the ones I missed in the first place. Figuring some readers need to get their hands around a particular region before tackling the country, my latest chapters can be found in three new books on the shelf nationwide in February.
Incorporating and updating all the chapters in my first book, you can find additional experiences like:
– Finding your inner outlaw in the BC Interior
– The new Glacier Skywalk on the Icefields Parkway
– The bloomingly lovely Butchart Gardens
– Canada’s biggest zipline and wildest suspension bridge
– Chasing ghosts in Algonquin Provincial Park
– Cave bashing in the Magdalen Islands
– The Spirit of Manitoulin Island
– Snowmobiling in Lac-Saint-Jean
– Cycling across beautiful Prince Edward Island
– Scallop farms and epic drives in Labrador
– Rolling up New Brunswick’s mysterious Magnetic Hill
– Having a blast in North America’s largest historical reconstruction
Yep, I’ve been busy! Next year will the release of the Prairie and Northern books (full of new surprises) along with my international opus – The Great Global Bucket List.
PLUS: Ford Canada is presenting my 2015 Speaking Tour, which will see me in Toronto, Lindsay, Ottawa, Montreal, Fredericton, Moncton, St John, Charlottetown, Halifax and St John’s in May.
Special thanks to my sponsors for helping me make it happen: Parks Canada, VIA Rail, Keen Footwear, World Expeditions, Travel Manitoba, Tourism PEI, Tourism Quebec, Tourism Saskatchewan and Tourism New Brunswick!