Want to take on one of the world’s great Bucket List hikes, but don’t know where to start? Intimidated by the tidal charts, packing for a week of rugged trekking, or making meals on the go? Great Canadian Trails offers a guided West Coast Trail itinerary that takes care of all the logistics, allowing you to experience the sandy beaches, rugged cliffs, blowholes, waterfalls, rainforest, shipwreck relics, wildlife and giant trees that draw hikers from around the world. The pace gives you time to adjust to the demands of the trail, and truly immerse yourself within the majestic Coastal Environment.
Once your deposit becomes non-refundable, you’ll receive a free, signed copy of The Great Canadian Bucket List
Click here to learn more about this Great Canadian Bucket List experience.
For more information about the itinerary and cost, visit Great Canadian Trails
The West Coast Trail package includes:
- Certified Guides with Wilderness First Aid
- 8 nights camping with all meals
- Food drop to reduce pack weight
- National Park fees
- Top of the line tent
- All group camping equipment
- Emergency communications & group first aid kit
- Transportation from the point of origin and return
- Trail and ferry fees
- Sleeping bags, pads, and backpacks are NOT included but can be hired upon request
For more information, fill out the form below, or call 1-800-567-2216. Don’t forget to mention The Great Canadian Bucket List!