Trekking the Bay of Fundy – taking in the world famous Hopewell Rocks and the rugged Fundy Footpath – is within reach! Great Canadian Trails has taken away the burden of planning, and even lugging around a heavy backpack. This 8-day one-of-a-kind guided trek includes extra pack support with additional crew and handy food drops, as well as:
- 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 5 dinners
- 5 nights wilderness camping
- Professional wilderness guide and support staff
- All group camping equipment, meals and snacks while on the trails
- Pickup from Saint John and return to Saint John
- All National Park fees, camping fees, and entrance fees
- Comprehensive group first aid kit
- Emergency radio/sat phone
- Donation to the Trans Canada Trail
This trip focuses on the heart of the Footpath itself, avoiding the busier sections on the west and east ends.
Click here to learn more about this Great Canadian Bucket List experience.
For more information, fill out the form below, or call 1-800-567-2216. Don’t forget to mention The Great Canadian Bucket List!