Want to take on one of the world’s great Bucket List hikes, but don’t know where to start? Great Canadian Trails offers a self-guided Bruce Trail itinerary that takes care of all the logistics. The 10-day hike takes in the trail’s most scenic section, between Wiarton and Tobermory along the Niagara Escarpment (a UNESCO World Biosphere). Since accommodation is limited along the trail, they’ve picked out cozy inns located within walking distance from the trail, and included a luggage transfer service so you can hike with just a daypack, with all your items waiting up ahead.
Once your deposit becomes non-refundable, you’ll receive a free, signed copy of The Great Canadian Bucket List
Click here to learn more about this Great Canadian Bucket List experience.
For more information about the itinerary and cost, visit Great Canadian Trails (a division of World Expeditions)
The Bruce Trail itinerary includes:
- 9 Breakfasts, 7 lunches, 2 dinners
- 9 nights in a combination of inns, b&b’s and hotels, generally with private facilities
- Luggage transfers
- Return tranfers from Owen Sound and to/from trail heads
- SPOT satellite transponder for use on the trail
- Glass-bottom boat to/from Flower Pot Island on Day 9
- $50 donation to the Bruce Trail Conservancy
The cost is CAN$1859, and space is very limited. For more information, fill out the form below, or call 1-800-567-2216. Don’t forget to mention The Great Canadian Bucket List!